Cryptocurrency exchanges are websites where you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and other cryptocurrencies. If you want to trade professionally or have access to fancy trading tools, in most cases you must use a crypto exchange that requires you to KYC verify your ID to open an account. However, if you only want to trade occasionally, there are many alternative platforms you can use without needing an account.
Types of crypto exchanges available:
- Cryptocurrency exchange
- Decentralized exchange (DEX)
- Direct trading
Top Rated Cryptocurrency Exchanges
The following top list is what we consider to be the best cryptocurrency exchanges in the world today, with an emphasis on the top 5 most popular exchanges.
✔️ Advanced trading tools.
✔️ Low trading fees.
✔️ VISA with cashback.
✔️ Great mobile app.
✔️ 24/7 available support.
What To Look For In A Crypto Exchange
In the case of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, it is important to do some homework before trading, especially if you are new to the market. Here are a few things to try before your first trade, as well as some tips and tricks for the best trading strategies.
- Reputation – The best way to find an exchange is to search for reviews such as we are providing here at CryptoExchangeToplist.com. There are many sites and forums available online that provide you with reviews and lists of the best exchanges.
- Trading fees – It’s important to make sure you understand there are deposit, transaction, trading and withdrawal fees in trading. These fees may vary significantly depending on the crypto exchange you use and the size and amount of transactions you make.
- Payment methods – There are different payment methods are available on crypto exchanges, such as bank transfers, credit /debit card payments, PayPal, Skrill and even Neteller. In addition to traditional payment methods, some exchanges only accept cryptocurrency deposits such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Bitcoin Cash or Monero.
- KYC verification – Buying cryptocurrencies with a debit or credit card always require identity verification, also known as KYC-verification. Some crypto exchanges will allow you to remain anonymous, but usually, these exchanges have a limited to cryptocurrency deposits purely. While the KYC-verification at worst ca take a few days and may seem like a pain, it is thereby law and protects the exchange from all types of fraud and money laundering (AML).
- Geographical restrictions – Some cryptocurrency exchanges are only accessible from certain countries, but not all. If you currently live in a country where you have a currency different from the one used by the exchange, make sure that the exchange allows you to sign-up for an account.
- Exchange rate – When trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, you will be surprised at how much you can save depending on the rate set by the exchange. It is not uncommon for the rate to fluctuate by 10% or even higher in some cases.
Choosing the best cryptocurrency trading platforms for you be both difficult and time-consuming. Remember to always pay attention to what the crypto exchange platform has to offer and how it works in terms of the user interface, security and other features.
We hope all the information provided here will help you decide which crypto exchange platform to use!
Top 10 Cryptocurrencies
|#||Name||Price||Changes 24h||Market CAP||Volume||Supply|